We love having families stay with us at Baby Elephant, and we go out of our way to make sure our tropical oasis of a hotel is a safe, fun and nourishing space for our younger guests. From pool toys and board games to special kids’ massages in our spa – not to mention a team of staff that loves children and are all ChildSafe certified – we’ve got all the bases covered when it comes to making sure the whole family can have an enjoyable, relaxing holiday in Siem Reap. And Baby Elephant just became an even better getaway destination with the kids, thanks to the launch of our new dedicated range of nutritious, affordable children’s meals at our trailblazing tropical restaurant and bar.
Children dining at the Baby Elephant in-house restaurant can choose from five bento-style options, each accompanied by a fresh juice. With everything from barbecue chicken wings to fried rice, these miniature meals all come with sides such as mashed potato or spring rolls, batons of fresh vegetable crudités, and fresh tropical fruit chunks. Vegetarian and vegan options are also available.
What’s more, our brand new children’s meals are available with a special introductory deal of 50% off from Monday 09 to Monday 30 April inclusive!
Baby Elephant is set on a quiet local lane, and the property’s spacious grounds include a safe, secluded garden that’s perfect for children to play in while parents have total peace of mind. The hotel’s team of enthusiastic and caring Cambodian staff love children, and are happy to help entertain little ones while their parents take a break by the hotel’s beautiful saltwater swimming pool. In addition, the whole team is trained in child safety and protection and is ChildSafe-certified, important in a country like Cambodia where child exploitation remains a real local issue.
The hotel’s wide array of other family-friendly services include:
- Spacious family rooms, plus a wide selection of premium rooms, twin rooms and budget rooms for larger families to mix and match
- Free stays for under-12s sleeping in existing bedding with their parents
- Pool toys, board games, colouring equipment, and more
- Packed breakfasts for families to take to early-morning Angkor Wat visits
- Specially adapted relaxing and nourishing 45-minute Kiddie Khmer Massages for children at the in-house Lemongrass Garden Spa at Baby Elephant
- Beautiful silverware gifts available for purchase from artist-in-residence In My Name Silver’s Krosair family collection
Siem Reap already makes a fantastic destination for families to visit with children. Aside from the world-famous Angkor Wat temples, family-friendly attractions and activities include horse-riding at The Happy Ranch, the Banteay Srey Butterfly Centre, the Angkor Centre for the Conservation of Biodiversity, and rock-climbing at Krorma Yamato.