Hotel room, group and retreat terms and conditions for all bookings at Baby Elephant Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap. We look forward to your visit.
1. Hotel room bookings:
- Rates are quoted in US Dollars and include taxes & service charges
- Cancellation 72 hours in advance incurs no charge but will incur one night cost if within 72 hours or in case of no show. No charge will be made to the credit card otherwise
- A Credit Card is required to guarantee the booking – payment is due on check-out
- Payment can be made in US dollars cash or by Credit Card with 3% surcharge
- Check-in time is from 14.00hrs and check-out till 12.00hrs
- Children age 12 and older are charged the adult rate – please include them in No. of Adults box
- Children and extra beds: Infant 0-2 year(s) stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge. Children 3-10 year(s) stay for free if using existing bedding. If requiring an extra bed, we are happy to provide with extra charge $15 per night
- Exchange rates for information only – your room bill will be charged in US Dollars
- If you cannot Cancel/Modify your reservation, please email us at email@example.com
2. Retreat and Group Bookings Terms & Conditions
For large group bookings, retreat bookings and tour agent bookings, we will invoice for a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the full booking price, to be paid into our Cambodian bank account with Cathay United Bank. We will provide a receipt upon receiving payment. Any bank fees incurred for international transactions will be the responsibility of the booker, and will be charged on check in.
This payment must be paid within 7 days of booking confirmation. The hotel may cancel the booking if proof of payment is not received within this time.
The remaining 50% of the full booking price may be paid on the day of arrival, by cash (US dollars) or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only). Payment of the remaining amount may also be made prior to check in by bank transfer, subject to prior approval by the hotel. Any bank fees incurred for international transactions will be the responsibility of the booker, and will be charged on check in.
Payment of any additional expenses incurred during your stay at the hotel is to be made on check out by cash (US dollars) or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
For cancellation of your entire group booking, you must notify us no later than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date. Any cancellations made within 30 days of arrival will be subject to the full price of the booking.
Amendments and Extensions
The hotel must be notified of any individual room cancellations no later than 30 days prior to arrival. A maximum of 4 rooms OR 20% of the total number of reserved rooms in the original booking (whichever is less) can be amended or cancelled before this period without penalty. Cancellations made after this time will result in a fee equal to 50% of the full room rate for all dates reserved being charged. Failure to arrive, or cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival will result in a fee equal to 100% of the full room rate for all dates reserved being charged.
You may request to add additional rooms or extensions to your booking at any time up to 7 days prior to arrival. These requests will be subject to availability and approval by the hotel and we can not guarantee that additional rooms or nights will be available. The hotel may require an additional deposit to be paid to confirm any additional rooms or extensions. Any additional rooms and/or nights booked after the initial booking confirmation will be subject to our cancellation policy above.
Food and Drink
We do not allow outside catering, food or drinks, unless approved in advance by hotel management. Daily a la carte breakfast is included in the room rate. Any requests for changes to our standard breakfast menu, must be requested at least 14 days prior to arrival, are subject to approval by the hotel, and may incur an additional charge. We do our best to meet dietary requests, and request advanced notice to plan your menu. As such menus must be finalised 14 days prior to the retreat.
Final Date for Retreat and Group Programs
The guest names and room assignments, group program, arrival details and food preferences must be received no less than 14 days prior to retreat. This information should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows us to seamlessly manage our team and ensure less stress for all stakeholders.
Retreat Space Booking
Retreat groups and other groups needing to use a private area for yoga classes or workshops for longer than one hour per day must book the two Premier Double rooms for the duration of the stay. This renders the balcony space private.